(doing business as SPECTRALSOFT LLP, an English company incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 with its registered office at Palliser House, Palliser Rd, London W14 9EB, UK) (“we”, "us", or "our") describes how we process your personal data when you use our products and services, for example when you:
• Visit and use https://spectralsoft.com/;
• Interact with us in other appropriate ways, including sales, marketing, etc.
Within this Policy, the User’s Personal Data means any personal information by which the User can be identified. The user independently and voluntarily provides data about themselves or third parties that they legally represent when registering on the website and / or for other services on the website, including, but not limited to, the following information: name, mobile phone number, email address, job title, company name, etc.
At the same time, we have the right, but are not obliged to verify the accuracy of personal information provided by Users and do not exercise control over their legal authority. The User is solely responsible for providing false information.INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
In addition to personal information, SPECTRALSOFT collects data that is not directly related to a specific person. SPECTRALSOFT may collect, use, transfer, and disclose this information for any purpose.
Non-personal information is data that is automatically transmitted to the website during its use using the software installed on the user’s device, including IP addresses, ID numbers, information from cookies, information about the user’s browser (or other program using access to the website), access time, and other information about the User and third parties, the collection and / or provision of which is specified in the documents regulating the procedure for providing services using the website.
When you download and use our mobile applications or services, SPECTRALSOFT automatically receives information about the type of device you are using, the version of its operating system, and information about the location of your mobile device. We do not collect information related to race, nationality, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status, etc.PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
By agreeing to this Policy, the User, as well as the persons in whose interests the User agrees to this Policy, express their consent to the processing of personal data by SPECTRALSOFT and (or) service providers provided through the website for the following purposes:
communication with the User by sending notifications, requests, and information regarding
the use of the website, as well as sending email messages about any other events related to the provision of services within the use of the website;
- conclusion of contracts and subsequent fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- improving the quality of the website, its usability, developing new products, functionality,
- receiving information via communication channels about services and offers, as well as
- about promotions, presentations, and representations of SPECTRALSOFT and its
- transfer of data to counterparties (internal and cross-border), third parties in order to send
- information about SPECTRALSOFT to the User, as well as send promotional materials
- from its partners;
- sharing data with SPECTRALSOFT affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates
- conducting statistical and other studies based on depersonalized data.
In order to speed up the provision of services, as well as for other purposes provided for in this Policy, registration lines (cookies) are used to identify each User as quickly as possible in order to increase the speed of work, provide the User with services, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertising, and analyze statistical data, as well as for security purposes and combatting spam. Information collected through cookies and other similar technologies is not considered personally identifiable.
We follow the standard procedure for using log files. These cookies log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this, as this is part of hosting service analytics. The information collected by the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. They are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information is intended for trend analysis, site administration, tracking user movements on the site, and collecting demographic information.METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The processing of the User’s personal data includes any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with personal data, with or without the use of automation tools. This includes collecting, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), extracting, using, and transferring (distribution, provision, access) that data, including cross-border transfer, as well as depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, and destroying personal data.
Consent to the processing of personal data is valid indefinitely, from the moment of obtaining consent (acceptance) from the User to the terms of this Policy until the User’s withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for relevant purposes.SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The confidentiality of Users’ personal data is maintained. SPECTRALSOFT has the right to transfer the User’s personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- if the user has expressed his consent to such actions;
- if the transfer is necessary as part of the User’s use of the website or for the provision of
- the services provided for by it (including payment processing);
- to comply with legal requirements;
- to comply with the requirements of legal proceedings or at the request of government
- agencies or other countries for the purposes of national security, law enforcement, and
- other publicly important purposes;
- in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of SPECTRALSOFT;
- to ensure the rights and legitimate interests of the User;
- to ensure the ability to protect the rights and legitimate interests of SPECTRALSOFT or
- third parties in cases where the User violates the terms of this Policy.
- The User is aware that SPECTRALSOFT may transfer their data to any country in the world, including the United States and other countries, in compliance with the principles and requirements for protecting confidential information when transferring personal data (both internal and cross-border), including further transfer of obligations.
The user has the right, at any time, to ask SPECTRALSOFT not to process their personal data for various purposes, such as advertising. This can be done by sending a written statement (signed by the User) to SPECTRALSOFT’s address by regular mail.
Right to object to data processing. If the User has decided to withdraw their Consent to the processing of their personal data, then it is enough for them to send a written application to SPECTRALSOFT in the manner described above.
In case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, all information received from the User, including login and password, is deleted within thirty days of the date of receipt of said withdrawal, after which the User will not have access to the website with its help.
Right to erasure (oblivion) of data. The User’s data will be deleted by us upon receipt of a written request sent to SPECTRALSOFT by the User in the manner described above. If we are unable to satisfy the User’s request due to legal requirements, this will be reported additionally.
Right to portability of personal data. The User has the right to demand (by request in writing) that their personal data be transferred to them (the User) or a third party, and we will provide it to the User in a structured / typewritten version (possible only if this is technically possible and information can be processed via automation).
Right to restriction of data processing. At the User’s written request (sent to SPECTRALSOFT in the manner described above), we can restrict the processing of their data in cases where it is necessary to establish its accuracy, in cases of illegal use (but the User is against the deletion of data), in cases when the need for data processing has disappeared, the data is processed without the consent of the User.
Right of access. Based on a written request from the User, SPECTRALSOFT will provide a copy of all the User’s available personal data and confirm the legality of processing it.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPECTRALSOFT applies necessary and adequate organizational and technical measures complying with market standards in order to protect Users’ personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, and distribution, as well as to prevent third parties from using it illegally.